Improve technologies with dedicated research in the Science Center. Increase resource production, construction techniques, and troops and dragon fighting efficiency by developing technologies.
All research is done in this building. All information about individual researches has been moved to their own pages.
You can set researches while the Science Center is upgrading, you just have to click the building until the window opens. Alternatively, you can click the research button on the top right side of the screen to show what you are currently researching, and click "Research".
For more information about researches, times, and suggested research sequences, please visit the Researches page.
Requirements to Upgrade and Power Boost:
Lev. lv 0
Lev. lv 0
|20||92,160||1,920,000||153,600||1,152,000||300,000||13d21h20m||15,728,640||2 Lineage Seals|
Lev. lv 0
Below is a list of all researches currently available. To see details about a specific research, click the links below!
- Agriculture - Each upgrade increases Food production by 10% (25% for level 11+)
- Woodcraft - Each upgrade increases Lumber production by 10% (20% for level 11+)
- Masonry - Each upgrade increases Stone production by 10% (20% for level 11+)
- Alloys - Each upgrade increases Metal production by 10% (20% for level 11+)
- Mercantilism - Each upgrade increases the maximum # of simultaneous trades
- Energy Collection - Increases Blue Energy harvest rate by 10%
- Clairvoyance - Report more detailed information when spying
- Rapid Deployment - Each upgrade increases all troops' marching speed by 5%
- Weapons Calibrations - Each upgrade increases ranged weapons' range by 5%
- Metallurgy - Each upgrade increases troops' attack and defense by 5%
- Medicine - Each upgrade increases troops' health by 5% (10% for level 11+)
- Dragonry - Each upgrade increases BDs & SSDs speed by 5%
- Aerial Combat - Each upgrade reduces Great and Guardian Dragon's minimum fighting health by 5%
- Warrior Revival - Increases the amount of souls recovered per battle while attacking
- Guardian Revival - Increases the amount of souls recovered per battle while defending
- Rationing - Each upgrade reduces troops' upkeep by 5% (100% at level 20)
- Levitation - Each upgrade increases construction speed by 10%
|Page last updated: 2018-12-18 11:45 (UTC)|