"Within these ruins is an all new power. The Spectral Ruins will grant you the ability to bring troops back from the dead! The ruins will grant you the new resource of Blue Energy, granting you all new magical researches and buildings to commune with the dead. Those who make enough sacrifices within these ruins will also be able to summon the feared Wraith Dragon for their own attacks."
Requirements to Build:Anthropus in Anthropus Camps and Wildernesses with a Guardian Dragon in the march. You receive 1 talisman per 500 Anthropus killed. You will need Anthropus Talismen to upgrade the Wraith Dragon's Altar each time.
The Wraith Dragon is unique in several ways.
- Does not require an egg, instead Anthropus Talismen are used to create
- Can not be sent with other troops or Guardian Dragons. Only sent alone. However, it is very strong.
- Must be summoned using Blue Energy and Anthropus Talismen
- "Armor" is collected from different Wilderness types rather than one
There are no elite troops to be produced here.
Reaping Stones are the resource producing building in this Outpost. They produce Blue Energy which is automatically added to your Empire's stores.
This Outpost is involved in several quests.
|Quest Name||Task to Complete||Rewards|
The way you build your Spectral Ruins depends on your playing style and should be adjusted to reflect your needs. Mausoleums and Dark Portals are equally important, and the typical non-ruby player will want an equal amount of each of them. If you buy rubies and have the power to remove buildings at your discretion, this is not for you. This is meant to give average non-ruby players an idea of how to build to avoid having to pay for Mass Nullifiers later.
- 11 Mausoleums
- 11 Dark Portals
The reasoning for this is that if you lose troops and your Mausoleums are full, you won't collect any of the souls. It may take longer to revive the souls because of fewer Dark Portals, but at least you will be able to collect them until you are able to. This can be altered depending on whether you lose troops frequently or rarely. If you lose troops often, you may consider adding more Mausoleums because you will be able to store more souls. If you lose troops a few at a time, you may consider adding more Dark Portals because you will not need much storage, but reviving quicker may be more appealing to you.
If you have the Completion Grants to make some Mausoleums level 10, it is suggested that you add more Dark Portals and fewer Mausoleums. If not, the above build would be satisfactory.
Warping the OutpostEdit
- To warp the Spectral Ruins, you must own a level 10 Forest to place it on.
- You should recall all your Armored Transports back to your city before warping your city and Spectral Ruins. The wilderness your Spectral Ruins was on will still be reinforced by your troops if you do not recall them.
- You can not warp an Outpost while troops are marching or stationed outside the City.
Troop Revival TimesEdit
To calculate the revival time of your troops, use the following formula! (# of Troops x Base Training Time x 0.15 ) / (# of Dark Portals + (Sum of DPs Upgrades - # of DPs) /10)
- 15 DP, 1 level 10 and 14 level 9s = 136 Upgrades
- Find Base Times on Troop Breakdown
- (25 LJs x 1999s x 0.15) / (15 Dark Portals + (136 Upgrades - 15 Dark Portals) / 10) =
- (7496.25) / (15 DPs + (121) / 10) =
- (7496.25) / (27.1) = 276.6seconds = 4 minutes 36 seconds
- (Credit for formula: Kaply)