These are hands down the most useful speed up items you can get! Considering how cheap they are, if used properly, you can produce a lot of troops really quickly.
Before using a Testronius Powder, keep these things in mind:
- Wait until you have absolutely NO troops training
- Use Nomadic Recruits if you have them, this is the ideal time to use these!
- Set your taxes to 0
- Get a HUGE amount of resources together, enough to train 100% of your idle population in which ever troop you are wanting to mass train. Use a Cease Fire, if there is a chance of someone taking them.
- If you have extra Mass Nullifiers laying around and want to nuke some fields, now is the time to do it.
- Occasionally, Kabam will increase Testronius Powder reduction power to 50-99%, so wait for it if you can.
- Don't use it if you wont be there when it's done. Every minute you're not there is another minute taken off the time you saved by using it.
- And last, ONLY use these if all of your homes are level 9 at least... 10 is better though.
These powders (under normal circumstances) reduce training time by 30% regardless of if you are training 5 troops or 500k in one batch. So, you want to do everything possible to maximize your population and have enough resources to train 100% of your idle population. Use a Divine Ration if you have one and are having problems with your food upkeep.
Now set your troops to train, use a few Testronius Powders, and now you have a few 100k awesome troops being trained in fractions of the time it would take normally. I suggest saving these for either tons of elite OP troops or huge amounts of SSDs.
- Reduce training time by 50%
- Reduce training time by 99%
Power per Idle pop Chart
When using Testronius speedups, especially Testronius Infusions, you want to maximize your power growth when using each one. Use this chart to figure out which troops are best for you.
|Pwr per Idle Pop||Pwr||Time / Pwr||
Base Train Time
|Swift Strike Dragon||3||1.7||5||99.6||498s|
As you can see using your Testronius Infusion would gain you more power if used on a full queue of Frost Giants than it would if used on a full queue of Lava Jaws even though they have the same power.