As the new wiki Bureaucrat, I would like to take this time to introduce myself.
My tag name is Ribcrickett but you can call me by my real name, Wendy, if you like. I have a history in teaching and retail management and have played DoA for over 5 years now. I am an overlord and leader in many realms and I run many group pages on Facebook. I enjoy teaching new players to play as well as to lead others. I am great with graphic design and website building. I put together visual step-by-step how to guides for members in my alliances and I have a team pulling together as much DoA gameplay information as we can. With my previous experience and drive to improve gameplay for everyone, I hope to bring life and extra support for all wiki users. Please message me here or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ribcrickett if you need to ask me any questions or give recommendations.
- We need to establish a leaders' team communication channel (be it through Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc.) so we can discuss improvements and changes needed (Facebook is the best choice as it allows us to have a group page to collect data on). This will be a requirement to be a part of the wiki team as communication is the key to success anywhere.
- I am always open to ideas and suggestions so feel free to message me yours.
- Please be respectful to all users when posting and/or responding to posts.
- There are a few positions still available on the wiki team.
- 1-2 more Admins.
- A dedicated news reporter for the blog roll on the front page (this user will also act as head of user contributions)
- 2-3 community leaders to act as mods for the site and to manage the community contributions etc.
I look forward to working with the wiki team in improving this wiki and game play for everyone.