Wave attacks are a great tactic to use to get Great Dragon armor and Elemental Dragon eggs and armor plus anthropus talismans. This has been used for many years and have proven to be effective.
The troops used for this are generally easy to replace troops such as LBMs, Spies, and SSDs. If you are worried about losing a small amount of easily replaced troops to get your Outposts, your priorities are not correct for this game.
How to Send WavesEdit
The basic premise is to do the following:
- Send enough troops to clear the Anthropus Camp or wilderness completely
- Send a second wave to clear the Camp or wilderness completely
- Send one troop until you lose one (typically spies)
- Repeat Steps 1 & 2 after losing one troop
- Repeat Step 3 until the egg and/or all armor has been obtained
YOU MUST HAVE ALL WILDERNESS SLOTS FILLED BEFORE YOU SEND THE WAVES! You can not do this if you have any open Wilderness slots. Either get all the nearest level 1-2 wilds or the 2nd closest lvl 9-10s if you depend on your resource production, but all of them must be filled. If they are not filled, you will capture the wild instead and your troops will reinforce it each time it is hit.
The goal is to hit the Camp or Wilderness as many times as possible in the shortest amount of time possible. However, do not send one attack a second until you are booted for looking like a bot... space the attacks out similar to the image above and stop waving every few minutes to keep your attacks below the "maximum attacks" before you are kicked from the game.
This technique can NOT be used to collect Anthropus Talismans.
About Great Dragon ArmorEdit
This is the only Armor that does not require a Great or Guardian Dragon in the march. Therefore, you just need to hit the camp as many times as you can to get the Armor. The more hits, the more likihood of obtaining the Armor.
All attacks should land within seconds of each other, this requires you to have approximately 10k LBMs and 50 Spies.
- Send approx. 5k LBM + 200 ATs to closest Level 5 Camp (Repeat 2x)
- Send 1 Spy to attack the same Camp
- Repeat Step 2 until Spy is killed.
- Repeat Step 1 to clear Camp again (Remember to clear Camp 2x).
- Repeat Step 2-4 until all Armor has been obtained.
- Camps regenerate troops at a rate of 10% every 5 minutes
- As long as waves hit, the Camp will remain cleared of troops until it starts to regenerate (when you lose troops, it has started to regenerate)
- If you use different troop types, you must make sure the timing is correct
- You do NOT want your smaller spy waves moving ahead of your larger clearing waves
- To check timing, click on the target and set up the troops you want to attack with... look at time and see how long it will take for it to reach the Camp.
- For the 1 troop waves, spies can be sent for quicker hits but timing has to be correct
- Once a camp has started regenerating, it needs to be killed twice before single troops can be sent again.
About Elemental Eggs and ArmorEdit
Information above about Great Dragons applies to Wildernesses as well. Same technique, only difference is the addition of the GD/ED.
All attacks should land within seconds of each other. The troops required varies depending on the level Wilderness you are attacking. Please use the tables on the Wilderness page to determine this number. You will need 2x that number + another 1k for smaller waves or smaller waves may be Spies.
- Send enough troops to clear the Wilderness (Repeat 2x)
- Send a smaller wave (100-1k troops) + the GD or an ED
- Repeatedly send small waves to keep it cleared
- These waves are to keep the location cleared until your GD/ED has returned to your City and may be sent again. You will NOT get eggs and armor from these waves, you may get items to train Elite troops though.
- Repeat Step 2 & 3 until Dragons need to heal.
- The smaller waves are keeping the Wild cleared to ensure your GD or EDs do not take additional damage from hitting troops (extra healing time)
- The number of smaller waves will depend on how long it takes your GD/ED to attack and return
- Look at the time it takes for your dragon to hit, multiply it by 2, and calculate how many waves need to hit (10-20s apart) in this time frame
- If it is more than 2 small waves, it would be easier to just send 2 large waves and 1 GD wave instead each time.
- If you have more GD/EDs you can send, send as many as you can.
- After you have 2-3 Dragons armored, the smaller waves can be removed completely
REGARDLESS of whether you cleared the wild or not, your dragon will always take a small amount of damage. But by clearing it twice prior to the GD arriving, it will take less damage. To further reduce this amount of healing time, research higher levels of Aerial Combat. For more information on this, visit this page: Aerial Combat.
If you wave too much you can get an hour ban. They say "You have exceeded the maximum number of requests to our server." See bans for more information.
|This page last edited|
|2013-06-19 13:48 (UTC)|